I included a partial list of our Scope & Sequence for the year in L/A and Mathematics, as that is all that they require. I know there will need to be changes and things deleted during the school year as we work our way through. What I sent them is as follows:
Language Arts
Standard English
Effective Sentencing
Poetry
Sentence Workshop
English Literature
Vocabulary
Writing/Short Story
Power of Words
Listening Skills
Mathematics
Sets, Structure, & Function
Numbers, Sentences, & Problems
Linear Equations and Inequalities
Polynomials
Radical Expressions
Real Numbers
Quadratic Relations & Systems
Exponential Functions
Counting Principles
Standard English
Effective Sentencing
Poetry
Sentence Workshop
English Literature
Vocabulary
Writing/Short Story
Power of Words
Listening Skills
Mathematics
Sets, Structure, & Function
Numbers, Sentences, & Problems
Linear Equations and Inequalities
Polynomials
Radical Expressions
Real Numbers
Quadratic Relations & Systems
Exponential Functions
Counting Principles
I'm still working on some of our curriculum on the rest. Talk about PROCRASTINATING! lol
We are probably going to start school either just before or just after Labor Day. Have you started already?


1 comment:
I homeschooled my kids during the teen years. Seems like 100 years ago! They all excelled in English, just like me. And some math. Never did like Science...
Post a Comment