"Respect the past, embrace the present, create the future!"

Friday, September 10, 2010

One Week Down

Well, we have made it so far. One week down and PRAISE THE LORD, everything is going well. Today Kiddo had his first spelling test (I chose to continue with this), and he got all of them right. WOO HOO, Kiddo.....GREAT JOB! Next week we will be adding in Biblical History and Math, and then Creation Science a week or two after that.

I am really looking forward to this year. I am refreshed and renewed and feel I can take on anything that is thrown in our direction. THANK YOU, JESUS!

I am looking at our first field trip already to the Museum of American Frontier Culture. I just LOVE IT there. Skippy has a hard time getting me to leave! lol

I know Tiany over at "Social Savvy Mom" has taken some really great ones. Have you been on any yet? Where have you gone? Please leave a comment with a link. I'd love to come and visit!

1 comment:

Disney for Boys said...

You are one amazing mom!! Praying you all aheva blessed and joy filled year!!

Love ya,
Tiany